I have been using BlackBerry every since the original, now a Priv. In Europe providers are telling users that they will no longer be able to use any BlackBerry for data connections, i.e. we will still be able to use them for making phone calls and texting, but no longer for emailing. My provider (Proximus, part of the Vodaphone network in Belgium), is telling me that this has nothing to do with them, it is a decision by BlackBerry to no longer support data transmission as from December 1st, 2018 … Has anyone else received this same information ?? Many thanks for any info.
    11-16-18 04:14 AM
    I have been using BlackBerry every since the original, now a Priv. In Europe providers are telling users that they will no longer be able to use any BlackBerry for data connections, i.e. we will still be able to use them for making phone calls and texting, but no longer for emailing. My provider (Proximus, part of the Vodaphone network in Belgium), is telling me that this has nothing to do with them, it is a decision by BlackBerry to no longer support data transmission as from December 1st, 2018 … Has anyone else received this same information ?? Many thanks for any info.
    Carrier is just referring to BIS plans which were necessary for BlackBerry devices built prior to 2012.
    This wouldn't be the case for any of their andoid devices. Possible BB10 and previous but haven't heard that either. I think your carrier is very confused.
    11-16-18 07:27 AM
    Carrier is just referring to BIS plans which were necessary for BlackBerry devices built prior to 2012.
    11-16-18 08:04 AM