Why does my Dtek 60 have serious hub sync problems? I have been using a Z30 and the email sync was flawless. In really lost without these functions on this recently acquired device. I've updated all apps- actually done everything I could possibly do and still I'm not getting emails to my inbox on time
    04-01-17 03:25 AM
    do you have to use the BB hub on this device? I have an android with MM on it and i never have a problem with emails.
    04-01-17 06:37 AM
    It's an important part of the experience for me. I've been using it since I got my first BB10 device in 2013.
    Can anyone provide me with a solution? I'd really appreciate it.
    P.s there is no Blackberry support in my region (Kenya)
    04-01-17 10:22 AM
    Why does my Dtek 60 have serious hub sync problems? I have been using a Z30 and the email sync was flawless. In really lost without these functions on this recently acquired device. I've updated all apps- actually done everything I could possibly do and still I'm not getting emails to my inbox on time
    Which email provider are you using?
    04-01-17 10:26 AM
    Have you gone into: hub, settings, the email account, (they're all listed, go into each one separately) , slide down to sync interval etc
    04-01-17 06:45 PM
    Gmail-2 accounts Microsoft - 1 account and 2 on my work server(they are both gmail linked).
    04-02-17 04:04 AM
    Thank you for your response, I've done that, actually I visit those settings almost 3 times everyday. I'm at a loss.
    Could it be a hardware issue or software issue?
    04-02-17 04:06 AM
    On the web based home of those accounts do all the settings look right?
    04-02-17 04:30 AM
    Yes they do, I'm afraid Slack is also affected.
    04-02-17 01:34 PM
    Golly, this must be just so very frustrating!

Have you already tried disabling hub+ services? Settings, apps, BlackBerry hub + services.

Also, can I suggest that you go to the BlackBerry hub+ suite forum for your issue. Start a new thread there re this issue, and also look at the sticky thread BlackBerry reps, (at the top of the threads), cos you'll see who the BlackBerry rep most likely to jump in, or within your post use the @ and his user name to attract his attention.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...us-suite-f459/

Note: do include in your post all the methods you've tried.

I'll follow you in that forum, cos this issue has peaked my interest and I want to see how it's resolved. 😀
    04-02-17 02:47 PM