Twice in the last week, all of the Inbox emails from both my work and personal accounts suddenly and unexpectedly disappeared from my Blackberry Classic. Yesterday, my call history disappeared the same way. New emails and call records continue to come in afterwards...but I rely on my Blackberry as I am away from desk quite often and need to have the history on my phone. I am worried that I don't see others having this problem, so maybe I am doing something inadvertently, but I don't know how to stop this from happening. I have a Blackberry Classic running 10.3.2.2474. My personal account is a Roger Yahoo account and my work is a MS Exchange Account and I am using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. This only seems to affect the inbox of both accounts, but not calendar, contacts or tasks
    12-23-15 02:22 PM
    Happened to me today and last week! I see them in Web mail but gone from the hand set. What the Hell is going on?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 12:12 PM
    I just removed a couple of spam emails from Web mail today and on my BlackBerry all the incoming emails from yesterday and today disappeared. WTF! BlackBerry is really sucking eggs!!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 12:29 PM