Hello everybody, I've a new Passport and I had a Q10 before.
    Everything is fine but the Q10 had a really good feature: when I was sending an email to my colleague, it was always suggesting me the people to put in cc. This is not happening any more with my Passport.
    Sorry for my bad English and thanks a lot to everybody.
    Franco

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 04:26 AM
    The suggestion feature is basically derived from your history of usage. Have you carry forwarded your usage history from Q10 to Passport?

Or if you start using Passport for sending email in To field and cc field, the suggestions will populate.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-22-15 06:35 AM
    Thanks. I don't know if I carried in the history from my Q10 (I don't even know how to do it...!), but anyway it's almost two months I'm using my Passport but nothing is happening...

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 08:47 AM
    If you switch devices through BlackBerry Link, these historic suggestions also moves in.

On your current issues,

Go to Hub > Settings > Recent contact management

Is there any addresses populated?
    04-23-15 01:12 AM
    There is nothing there...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 05:11 AM
    I wonder are you sending mails through Passport?

When you click compose button on hub, in the next page do you get three big box email suggestions on top of the page? Or what do you get on top apart from a list below?
    04-23-15 01:30 PM
    Email suggestions-img_20150424_104629.png

I'm sending almost 50/60 emails with my passport a day! I'm working with the Passport.
    I've what you can see in the picture...
    But the fact is that with my Q10, I always had suggestion not only "to" but also "cc".
    I try to better explain. I push compose, I select an account and then I push "to" and no suggestions... I write a name and again no suggestions there and also when I push "cc" no suggestions.
    It was one of the my favourite and useful feature on Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 03:55 AM
    Same problem here after the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:11 AM
    Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:11 AM
    Weird. Those contacts on top right are actually suggestions and supposedly come while you are composing emails in To and CC field.

What is OS?
    04-24-15 10:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:53 AM
    10.31.2726 here. I have the problem when II am actually in the email

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 08:13 PM
    If you switch devices through BlackBerry Link, these historic suggestions also moves in.

On your current issues,

Go to Hub > Settings > Recent contact management

Is there any addresses populated?
    I only have about 6 addresses populated. There should be more than that I believe.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 07:19 AM
    I'm still having this problem...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 11:30 PM
    Nice discussion, Thanks for sharing your problems here.
    04-29-15 01:46 AM
    After searching some threads, it seems people are reporting this issue lately (Especially after an OS upgrade) but in isolation. It seems there is a bug.

The only thing I can suggest is have you turned full BlackBerry Assistant feature. It is available under settings. May be this could help.
    04-29-15 04:14 AM
    Thank you King.
    Hope for better luck next software update.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 05:51 PM
    I have the same problem. After the last update, the email suggestion disappeared. It is causing me a lot of headaches. If somebody has a solution, please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 12:34 AM
    Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I upgraded from a Q10 (which worked great with suggestions). I backed up the Q10 via Link, then restored onto a brand new Classic and the suggestions do not woork unless it isin the phone's contacts.

Recently typed emails do not suggest. This, along with the double-typing is driving me crazy. This is supposed to be a productivity machine. If anyone has found a solution please post.

BTW the double typing keyboard is inexcusable. BlackBerry has known about the crummy keyboards for well over a year. My Q10 did the same thing.

Enough complaining about the keyboard please help with the email suggestions.

Running 10.3.1.941
    05-10-15 03:33 PM
    I tried all of the suggestions from BB Help such as deleting accounts, restarting the phone and adding the account back in and the problem still persists.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 10:24 AM
    Got the suggestions working again. I did a security wipe then reloaded and updated the OS. (do not reload a backup as this didn't get the suggestions back). I will give up a few of my bookmarks etc to have the suggestions working again. I also bought SMS backup and saved them to the media card. Basically do a security wife and a clean install.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:04 AM
    Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I upgraded from a Q10 (which worked great with suggestions). I backed up the Q10 via Link, then restored onto a brand new Classic and the suggestions do not woork unless it isin the phone's contacts.

Recently typed emails do not suggest. This, along with the double-typing is driving me crazy. This is supposed to be a productivity machine. If anyone has found a solution please post.

BTW the double typing keyboard is inexcusable. BlackBerry has known about the crummy keyboards for well over a year. My Q10 did the same thing.

Enough complaining about the keyboard please help with the email suggestions.

Running 10.3.1.941
    Got the suggestions working again. I did a security wipe then reloaded and updated the OS. (do not reload a backup as this didn't get the suggestions back). I will give up a few of my bookmarks etc to have the suggestions working again. I also bought SMS backup and saved them to the media card. Basically do a security wife and a clean install.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:07 AM