First, apologies if this is a re-ask, but I have searched the forums & even used Google, but cannot find an answer.

In my Hub, one of my email accounts shows a small "reply arrow" in a small red or magenta circle (beneath the name of the contact). This is mirrored with a message (when the replied to email is opened) that says, "You replied to this message on..." & then the date & time.

I would like to have this feature available for all my email accounts.. Is that possible? The account in question is hotmail. Perhaps it's specific to them?

Any insight appreciated !

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 04:07 PM
    Hotmail (of the Outlook.com family) uses ActiveSync. ActiveSync accounts will show the replied/forwarded indicators, while IMAP accounts like Gmail and Yahoo will not.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    06-05-15 05:03 PM
    Figured as much. Thanks so much. Have a good weekend..

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 05:13 PM
    Hi, I am a new user of Blackberry. Not having a replied/forwarded indicator in Hub is a serious drawback. IMAP protocol does allow for this feature, so why it is not implemented in BB10?

So far I have been using Aquamail on Android phone which of course does sync replied/forwarded indicator for IMAP accounts. Switching to BB is like going back to stone age...
    01-03-16 07:20 PM
    Hi, I am a new user of Blackberry. Not having a replied/forwarded indicator in Hub is a serious drawback. IMAP protocol does allow for this feature, so why it is not implemented in BB10?

So far I have been using Aquamail on Android phone which of course does sync replied/forwarded indicator for IMAP accounts. Switching to BB is like going back to stone age...
    Welcome to the Stone Age!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 08:41 PM