As advised to try to resolve ridiculous data and battery usage by Hub I uninstalled and re-installed hub plus my four email accounts. There is no content to the historic emails, which is a nightmare. Moreover the history of WhatsApp, text and calls isn’t there. Less importantly but still irritating is that delete is now only possible individually rather than bulk.

I’ve tried every setting I can think of, nothing helps.

It’s absolutely paralysing, can somebody please help!

It’s a Key2 by the way.
    06-21-19 06:36 AM
    If you log onto the webserver for each of these four accounts... is the historic email info on the server?

If so I'd check your sync options in the settings... might only be set to sync for a few days, and anything older than that specified period isn't going to show up. Should be able to search it... with most modern account types.
    06-21-19 12:27 PM
    Set to keep email forever......
    06-23-19 04:55 AM
    Btw all the email content is there on the yahoo and outlook servers, and on my iPad. I am absolutely desperate for a solution to this.
    06-23-19 03:09 PM
    Basic question...

What type of account is it set up as? Exchange, IMAP, or POP3?

My guess is POP3, and one of your devices is not letting it keep emails on the server. That is set per device, and if one is not set that way, when that device pulls down the emails, they'll delete from the server... and that's it.

Edit: re-reading that last comment, then I don't know. If it's there while looking at the accounts online, it should show in the app on the phone - assuming it's had time to re-sync.
    06-23-19 03:19 PM
    It’s now 22 July, which should have been sufficient time for it to sync. Nope. Now fashion season is here and I start serious travelling. I’m having to carry my iPad around with me for all the air tickets and hotel reservations made before the update emptied out the email content on my Key2! Somebody must know something about this, surely?
    07-21-19 07:34 PM