Hi,

Been with iPhone for years so had an iCloud account for contacts and calendar,
    Used own domain with imap for email. Last year switched to the Dtek50 and now ordered the keyone (3 weeks left here in the Netherlands). When I got the dtek 50 I moved to google calendar and contacts but somehow Google doesnt sync all calendars (Divided my category events up into several calendars under 1 account) which is extremely annoying. So I thought about moving to Outlook but that doesnt sync to the hub I understood from a friend,
    iCloud isnt support without 3rd party apps which I find I dont like (don't like to depend on other developers to have my calendars and contacts synced).

So I was wondering,
    How do you have your calendar, contacts and emails synced to your Blackberry Device?
    05-12-17 01:19 AM
    I thought about moving to Outlook but that doesnt sync to the hub I understood from a friend
    If you are referring to an Outlook.com account, your friend is incorrect. Outlook.com (AKA Hotmail AKA Live.com) accounts work great. I have 3 running on all my devices.

As for some Google calendars not syncing -- go to the following link and ensure all that you want on your device are checked. (Yes, the heading says it's for iPhones, but this affects all devices.)

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1
    05-12-17 09:24 AM
    Using Google for email, calendar and contacts is like using IE6 to surf the web, nothing complies to accepted standards.
    rthonpm likes this.
    05-12-17 09:42 AM
    Outlook.com syncs fine on my Classic, calendar and email. Contacts I keep local on phone only.
    05-12-17 12:13 PM