Last edited by Georges Zakhour; 12-16-17 at 12:09 PM.
    12-15-17 10:42 AM
    Hi,

I have a brand new Blackberry Priv, that I just purchased yesterday. I update the phone to the latest software. When I talk on my phone, I can hear my own voice echoing back at me. It's extremely annoying! It's isn't consistent, but it happens often enough to drive me crazy. I've tried moving the bottom of the phone away from my mouth a bit, changing the volume of my voice, walking to a different location in my house (or wherever I am), & it continues to happen.

Sometimes there is another problem that is similar, but different. Sometimes I hear a very loud rustling or crackling sound through the ear. It almost sounds like somebody is crumpling paper loudly right next to the phone. This sound only happens when I talk to my teenage daughter or my brother - both of whom are also on Verizon, but they have different phones. I've asked them if they were crumpling something up, & they weren't, & neither of them can hear it.

Isthere is a fix for this please let me know! Is anybody else experiencing this problem?
    I think I had that problem where I had inadvertently put the call into speaker mode.
    12-15-17 01:50 PM