Hello

Can anyone tell me why I get a duplicate email in my Bb hub when I send an email, when I look in sent emails it shows a duplicate not sure if this is a bb issue as a friend of mine who has a iPhone has a similar issue
    02-16-20 06:46 AM
    Gee, let's ask for help in a non-specific section, and let everyone have to guess what type of device and OS version you have, whether this has happened before or not, and what, if any, troubleshooting you've done. Oh, and since you have a friend with the same problem on an iPhone, not providing yours and his carriers adds to the fun.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but do you see how you haven't provided enough information for the smart folks here to possibly help you?
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    02-16-20 10:05 AM
    don't really appreciate your sarcasm if my question is that difficult for you to answer ignore it and leave it for someone a bit more intelligent to answer!
    pgg101 likes this.
    02-16-20 06:44 PM
    don't really appreciate your sarcasm if my question is that difficult for you to answer ignore it and leave it for someone a bit more intelligent to answer!
    But you haven't provided enough information to even begin a diagnosis.
    02-16-20 06:50 PM
    fair enough I understand that bit now, but why the sarcasm is that really necessary!
    02-16-20 07:10 PM
    Fair enough I understand now, but was there any need for the sarcasm??
    02-16-20 07:14 PM
    fair enough I understand that bit now, but why the sarcasm is that really necessary!
    Fair enough. After doing tech support for thirty years, one's tolerance for "The car is broke. How do I fix it?" questions gets rather low. The sarcasm wasn't just for you, but for anyone reading this to (hopefully) understand that even more intelligent folks need basic information to help. So......

1. What device do you have?
    2. What version OS?
    3. Is this a new problem, or has it always been a problem?
    4. If a new problem, what, if anything, has changed since it last worked?
    5. What, if anything, have you tried to fix the problem?
    6. Since you mentioned a friend having the same problem on his iPhone, what carrier are each of you on?

If this information, or even part of it, had been provided in your original post, troubleshooting could have been started, or maybe even an answer.
    02-16-20 07:17 PM
    fully understand in future I will try to be a bit more explicit with what I'm asking thanks for getting back to me anyway
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-16-20 07:24 PM
    hello again

I'm have a blackberry priv but I have had similar issues on several devices I've owned

os android 6.0.1

this has always been a problem

I deleted B B hub and done a factory reset no changes still duplicate when sending

my friend is on O2 I am on vodaphone, I have seen others having this issue somewhere on the forums but I cannot find it

Many thanks for you help
    02-16-20 09:27 PM
    hello again

I'm have a blackberry priv but I have had similar issues on several devices I've owned

os android 6.0.1

this has always been a problem

I deleted B B hub and done a factory reset no changes still duplicate when sending

my friend is on O2 I am on vodaphone, I have seen others having this issue somewhere on the forums but I cannot find it

Many thanks for you help
    Who is your email provider?
    02-16-20 09:29 PM
    sorry for the delay in my reply I'm in the uk my email provider is sky email
    02-17-20 03:15 AM
    sorry for the delay in my reply I'm in the uk my email provider is sky email
    Just to test, try another email client like AquaMail and see what happens.
    02-17-20 09:24 AM
    will do thanks
    02-17-20 12:11 PM
    Gee, let's ask for help in a non-specific section, and let everyone have to guess what type of device and OS version you have, whether this has happened before or not, and what, if any, troubleshooting you've done. Oh, and since you have a friend with the same problem on an iPhone, not providing yours and his carriers adds to the fun.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but do you see how you haven't provided enough information for the smart folks here to possibly help you?
    lol. I called a dealer today and asked why my car won't work....but I didn't tell him what make,model or year or anything else. He answered by hanging up on me after a few expletives. Just wanted to test out that scenario elsewhere. Lol. Making everyday funny. Apparently he wasn't the kind of dealer I thought he was.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-17-20 06:28 PM