Hi,

My blackberry contact app has duplicate contacts but on google contacts its not duplicate, when i try to merge it only lets me select one of the duplicates at a time. So it seemes to recognize that its the same contact but it shows it more then once. This is only happening to some of my contacts. Also when i search in the contact app a lot of contacts dont show up, when I use the dailer app they do show up there. Any ideas whats going on and how i can fix this?

Im using a Blackberry KEYone running Andriod 7.1.1, October security patch, Build #AAP683
    App version 1.5.6.13894
    slebdog likes this.
    11-01-17 10:10 AM
    Hi,

My blackberry contact app has duplicate contacts but on google contacts its not duplicate, when i try to merge it only lets me select one of the duplicates at a time. So it seemes to recognize that its the same contact but it shows it more then once. This is only happening to some of my contacts. Also when i search in the contact app a lot of contacts dont show up, when I use the dailer app they do show up there. Any ideas whats going on and how i can fix this?

Im using a Blackberry KEYone running Andriod 7.1.1, October security patch, Build #AAP683
    App version 1.5.6.13894
    Do you have another email account on your device that those contacts may be linked to as well?
    11-01-17 05:26 PM
    I had same issues with mine. wiped and restored now sorted
    11-01-17 05:39 PM
    tell a lie mine are still duplicate. I exported mine from iPhone as a vcf file

What's app couldn't see my contacts and I had to use invisible contacts

What's app created the duplicate entries!
    11-01-17 05:41 PM
    Do you have another email account on your device that those contacts may be linked to as well?
    I turned off all contacts sync for all the other accounts. When I select a contact and I try to select the same contact but the duplicate, it won't let me. That's telling me that the app recognizes it as the same contact, but it's showing it multiple times for some reason.
    11-01-17 08:34 PM
    Any other ideas?
    11-08-17 02:09 PM
    Any other ideas?
    I'm having the same problem, how did you fix it? thx
    02-05-18 07:20 PM
    I went back to the android contacts app. Some contacts are still not showing up, but they do show up in the dialer app. I'm really confused at this point.
    02-08-18 06:48 PM