This summer I got a dual sim blackberry Aurora, after some months the experience was globally positive, despite the shortcomings of the missing band 20. The device has all the positive features of DTEKs and works flawlessly with at least one of the two carriers I am using in Italy. With the other one, the connection to internet lags a bit, with some inconvenience when I use the on-line banking account. In the coming months I am considering the purchase of either Keyone Black Limited Edition or Motion dual sim. As I have discovered the both are hybrid dual sim, that is I have to renounce to the sd card, I'm kindly asking for some advice. Keyone is expensive, as the indian dual sim is subjected to custom duties. I know less about Motion dual sim, that should be more affordable. Should I decide for the Keyone, I would like to know more about its durability and the quality of the audio. I am very satisfied about Aurora microphone, that allows effective calling, even considering band limitation. Is the same with the Keyone? Should audio be the same level, I would be ready to invest more money in it. Thanks in advance to everyone
    11-15-17 03:18 PM
    As far as I know the dual-sim Motion is only available in the Middle East and Asia.
    11-15-17 06:40 PM