I purchased and received my DTEK60 on Friday and I have two questions that I can't find much on when searching the internet. Maybe someone here can help.

1: 1/3 of my apps always freeze up when trying to launch or use. Others take forever to launch. The same apps never had issues on my Nexus 6P. Is this due to the BB skin and it's added security?

2: The BB Keyboard. Very awesome BUT is there no way to have quick access to punctuation like pressing and holding the period key on the Google keyboard? Right now I have to press the extra number/symbol key to get to them (like on the iPhone which I hated doing). That's the only thing I'm going back to the Google keyboard for. But I want to use the BB Keyboard due to its swipe up feature.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks!
    11-21-16 08:43 AM
    I purchased and received my DTEK60 on Friday and I have two questions that I can't find much on when searching the internet. Maybe someone here can help.

1: 1/3 of my apps always freeze up when trying to launch or use. Others take forever to launch. The same apps never had issues on my Nexus 6P. Is this due to the BB skin and it's added security?

2: The BB Keyboard. Very awesome BUT is there no way to have quick access to punctuation like pressing and holding the period key on the Google keyboard? Right now I have to press the extra number/symbol key to get to them (like on the iPhone which I hated doing). That's the only thing I'm going back to the Google keyboard for. But I want to use the BB Keyboard due to its swipe up feature.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks!
    1. It might be good to note which apps and post them here for other people to test. "1/3 of my apps" is a bit nebulous.

2. With the BlackBerry keyboard, you can swipe down to get punctuation.
    11-21-16 12:11 PM