You are going to get tired of me, but I'm struggling a bit, so I need lots of help!!

When I went from the Dtek50 to the Dtek60, I did a device transfer and NFC.
    My calendar now has duplicates and some triplicates. Fortunately I did figure out where they came from by the colors.
    1- my primary email (? From Google)?
    2- Blackberry Transfer
    3- my secondary email

The problem is, some are dupes, but some are only on the BB Transfer account. The ones on the secondary email must be coming from the fact that I use that account to send invites to my computer.

I don't know how to get everything on one calendar so I don't have duplicates, and so that this doesn't happen next time I change phones.
    I can delete the BB transfer dupes, but I can't delete the transfer events that are not dupes. ( mainly important recurrent events).

Changing phones so often seems to magnify the problems. BB10 was easy!!! I must be doing it wrong.

Thanks!!

BB 9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>
    Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    06-20-17 08:20 AM
    You are going to get tired of me, but I'm struggling a bit, so I need lots of help!!

When I went from the Dtek50 to the Dtek60, I did a device transfer and NFC.
    My calendar now has duplicates and some triplicates. Fortunately I did figure out where they came from by the colors.
    1- my primary email (? From Google)?
    2- Blackberry Transfer
    3- my secondary email

The problem is, some are dupes, but some are only on the BB Transfer account. The ones on the secondary email must be coming from the fact that I use that account to send invites to my computer.

I don't know how to get everything on one calendar so I don't have duplicates, and so that this doesn't happen next time I change phones.
    I can delete the BB transfer dupes, but I can't delete the transfer events that are not dupes. ( mainly important recurrent events).

Changing phones so often seems to magnify the problems. BB10 was easy!!! I must be doing it wrong.

Thanks!!

BB 9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>
    Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    Have you tried modifying the individual accounts in the Calendar (the blind eye setting)?

1) Open Calendar
    2) Tap the three bars in the upper left-hand corner
    3) Acconts --> Hit the drop down arrow to the right of each account --> tap the items in each account that you do not want to appear
    4) There will be an eye with a crossbar through it to indicate that item is now hidden.

For example BlackBerry Content Transfer is an account. Drop down the arrow and you will see Events. Tap Events and it goes blind.

After you're finished, the calendar should only show what you want.

Hope this helps....
    06-20-17 12:13 PM
    Have you tried modifying the individual accounts in the Calendar (the blind eye setting)?

1) Open Calendar
    2) Tap the three bars in the upper left-hand corner
    3) Acconts --> Hit the drop down arrow to the right of each account --> tap the items in each account that you do not want to appear
    4) There will be an eye with a crossbar through it to indicate that item is now hidden.

For example BlackBerry Content Transfer is an account. Drop down the arrow and you will see Events. Tap Events and it goes blind.

After you're finished, the calendar should only show what you want.

Hope this helps....
    Thanks, I didn't know about "blind eye". Trouble is, some of the Content transfer events don't appear if I do that as they are not all duplicates. I suspect I might have to copy those events to the other account first. More work!!

I appreciate your advice and will use those settings.
    06-20-17 01:27 PM
    Thanks, I didn't know about "blind eye". Trouble is, some of the Content transfer events don't appear if I do that as they are not all duplicates. I suspect I might have to copy those events to the other account first. More work!!

I appreciate your advice and will use those settings.
    No worries. Hope it all gets sorted out for you.
    06-20-17 03:13 PM