At 100% charge last night 9pm. Phone used as alarm clock. Powered off on wake-up 4:20am.

Attempted to power-on phone at noon today. Get BlackBerry powered by android screen.

After ~15 seconds phone vibrates, screen goes dark, and the BlackBerry powered by android screen shows again. This repeats continually.

Pressing and holding power button causes the same behavior.
    12-06-16 11:50 AM
    Can you boot into safe mode? - How to start BlackBerry powered by Android in safe mode

To start-up a BlackBerry powered by Android in safe mode, complete the following steps:
    1. Press and hold the Power button for 2 to 3 seconds, you will be presented with the Power off and Restart option.
    2. Press and hold the Power off button
    3. Safe mode Disclaimer message will come up. Tap Ok the device will restart into safe mode
    12-06-16 07:58 PM
    Pressing and holding the power button or any combination of buttons does no good no matter how short or how long you hold the button(s).

Blackberry Tech support asked me to reload the OS. While I could display the fastboot menu, and the bar code and turn phone off options worked, selecting the boot or fast boot options simply put the phone back into a constant reboot loop.

Phone is being returned for refund.
    12-09-16 04:51 AM
    I have the exact same problem with my dtek60 today! I am horrified... I have so much stuff already on this phone and spent countless hours personalizing it.... Is there a resolve to this issue yet?
    The phone shows `Blackberry` and `powered by Android` for ever and does not get passed that, no matter what I try...
    I tried fast boot, continue reboot, reset by holding the power button over 10 seconds...
    Everythin gets me back to that screen with `Blackberry` and `powered by Android`

This phone was purchased directly from Blackberry, so not from a provider... What do I do?
    01-08-17 06:26 PM
    Please why is there no response to this? I have this same issue. What can be done?
    05-04-17 01:38 PM
    05-04-17 01:43 PM
    I already did that severally but it didn't work.
    05-05-17 05:11 PM