For the first time in my life I dropped a phone. My keyone hit the tile floor and the Glass separated from the unit. I was on the phone and it continued to work. There is no LED behind the glass so you can't operate the phone. Have tried two places and they wanted 3 weeks and $160 to repair. Shockingly glass is hard to find! Any suggestions?

I would have ended up with a 3 year old phone that I liked but the reception at my house was horrible.

I bought a samsung A51. It is 128GB and a true 5G. The reception is vastly better and the 5G is very fast when you can find it. I live North of Houston. The phone at ATT was $500. A nice deal for sure

I hats the virtual keyboard and I miss the shortcuts tremendously. I just did not want to fork over the money for a key2 when it was already dated too.

I am anxiously waiting for a new model and will immediately buy. I have had 7 BB
    10-17-20 01:03 PM
    Call more places?
    10-17-20 01:09 PM
    waiting on an additional inquiry presently. I have had the samsung for 3 weeks I just do not like operating it.
    Thank you
    10-17-20 01:17 PM
    waiting on an additional inquiry presently. I have had the samsung for 3 weeks I just do not like operating it.
    Thank you
    Shouldn't cost you more than $80 frankly.

But you're safer with the A51 now anyway. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is hopelessly behind in security patches - which is absolutely critical on Android.
    10-17-20 01:38 PM
    Yes and the biggest thing for me currently is reception. I had to buy a cell booster for the house. The samsung does not require it at all. I will likely just try and be patient. Thank you for your time
    10-17-20 01:46 PM
    For the first time in my life I dropped a phone. My keyone hit the tile floor and the Glass separated from the unit. I was on the phone and it continued to work. There is no LED behind the glass so you can't operate the phone. Have tried two places and they wanted 3 weeks and $160 to repair. Shockingly glass is hard to find! Any suggestions?

I would have ended up with a 3 year old phone that I liked but the reception at my house was horrible.

I bought a samsung A51. It is 128GB and a true 5G. The reception is vastly better and the 5G is very fast when you can find it. I live North of Houston. The phone at ATT was $500. A nice deal for sure

I hats the virtual keyboard and I miss the shortcuts tremendously. I just did not want to fork over the money for a key2 when it was already dated too.

I am anxiously waiting for a new model and will immediately buy. I have had 7 BB
    Screen detouching from Phone was common issue with Keyone phones. Then somehow TCL committed to correct the problem..... 160 dollars it is not even the value for this phone.
    10-17-20 01:48 PM
    Yes and the biggest thing for me currently is reception. I had to buy a cell booster for the house. The samsung does not require it at all. I will likely just try and be patient. Thank you for your time
    I had same problem with AT&T KEYone before
    10-17-20 06:51 PM
    $160 for the repair? Lol at that price might as well buy another KEYone.

Get a spare LCD on eBay for like $20 and find a local shop to install it for cheap or just follow tutorials online to do it yourself if you're comfortable with that.
    10-17-20 07:15 PM
    thanks
    10-17-20 07:58 PM
    thanks
    If you must have another KEYone, I’d probably just buy another then risking money on a repair that may not be as good. That’s not even the repair person’s fault. Something else could be damaged.

However, it’s nice to have a supported device that just operates properly as it should with less compromises. Hopefully, OM will have a better supported AT&T device one day... Good luck either way...
    10-17-20 08:04 PM