Hi,

I have a mac with os sierra 10.12 and a blackberry classic which will be connected with a usb cable to the computer. The phone is getting showed in the app LINK and also in BLEND. But I can't download the pictures to the computer.. I am getting more and more frustrated.. does somebody has a hint?

Sincerely
    Kai
    11-03-17 04:22 PM
    BlackBerry Link is not fully supported on Sierra and Blend has been EOL for months now and is no longer supported. If you're trying to move photos to<>from your Classic, you're better offer just putting your device into mass storage mode and moving them manually rather than attempting to use Link or Blend.
    11-03-17 04:40 PM
    Hi,

thanks for replying. What you say makes sense to me. Your hint to enable the usb mass mode does unfortunately not work since this option is only working for an additional SD card, which I don't have. I have my pictures on my blackberry.
    Do you have another idea?

Sincerely
    Kai
    11-03-17 05:21 PM
    If DropBox still works for BlackBerry 10, you could transfer your photos that way.

Also with the BlackBerry Link installed on my PC, I could still see both internal memory and the SD card in the File Explorer, even though Link itself had stopped working.
    11-03-17 07:56 PM
    Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I am trying dropbox but my internet is really slow and its not working yet.. besides I don't have that much storage on dropbox, so in case it works I have to do it part by part which would take me days..

I realized I uninstalled the Link app, so I downloaded the Blackberry 10 Desktop software, but I can't install it..
    I don't know whats going on..

Does somebody has another idea? I am beginning to hate this phone..

Sincerely
    Kai
    11-04-17 06:43 AM