Can i download the "blackBerry work" app on Key2 and use that for e-mails, instead of using BlackBerry 's default email program ? My employer requires all employees to access work emails through "BlackBerry work " app only. I want to buy the key2, but I'm worried that blackberry won't Allow me to use the "BlackBerry work" app , which would make this a wasted purchase! know Key2 is on Android and so a variety of apps can be downloaded, but I'm worried about BlackBerry Work clashing with Key2 's default email app.
    07-13-19 11:47 AM
    Can i download the "blackBerry work" app on Key2 and use that for e-mails, instead of using BlackBerry 's default email program ? My employer requires all employees to access work emails through "BlackBerry work " app only. I want to buy the key2, but I'm worried that blackberry won't Allow me to use the "BlackBerry work" app , which would make this a wasted purchase! know Key2 is on Android and so a variety of apps can be downloaded, but I'm worried about BlackBerry Work clashing with Key2 's default email app.
    If you're not using the Hub, you can just disable it. Even if you use it both apps should be fine.
    07-13-19 02:07 PM