Can I use VR Glass with BlackBerry z3?
    09-14-16 10:55 AM
    I have a Z30 and I put it in a Google Cardboard without trouble. It worked fine, though the 720p resolution looks very low resolution when you're looking through the lenses of the box. (The lenses magnify things.)

I haven't tried other VR holders, which seem to be meant for specific phones.
    Well, you can try. The Z3 can run some Android apps, but the problem is that it's Android runtime is out of date so not all of them are going to work. The Z3 should fit in most "cardboard" units. You then just have to find and try the apps and see if they work. You can get the apps either via the Amazon store, Snap, or Google Play if you use the "Cobalt" method.
    Combining 2 good answers in to 1 "best answer"
    What's VR Glass? Is that a specific brand of VR goggles? Or are you asking if the Z3 will work with VR holders, like Google Cardboard?
    09-14-16 11:37 AM
    What's VR Glass? Is that a specific brand of VR goggles? Or are you asking if the Z3 will work with VR holders, like Google Cardboard?
    Yup. I am asking for if Z3 works with any VR holders
    09-14-16 01:12 PM
    I have a Z30 and I put it in a Google Cardboard without trouble. It worked fine, though the 720p resolution looks very low resolution when you're looking through the lenses of the box. (The lenses magnify things.)

09-14-16 02:45 PM
    Well, you can try. The Z3 can run some Android apps, but the problem is that it's Android runtime is out of date so not all of them are going to work. The Z3 should fit in most "cardboard" units. You then just have to find and try the apps and see if they work. You can get the apps either via the Amazon store, Snap, or Google Play if you use the "Cobalt" method.
    09-14-16 02:47 PM

Combining 2 good answers in to 1 "best answer"
    09-14-16 02:49 PM