Hiya,

I know this has probs been asked quite a few times but about to buy blackberry passport and wondering if any sky apps will work with it?

Not really been able to find a definitive answer online. Had a look on the amazon app store could only see the sky go and cinema app, didn't see sky+, and it said it would only work with android phones. Have heard about downloading android apps via snapdragon or something? But not sure about this either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    07-24-16 08:39 AM
    Hiya,

I know this has probs been asked quite a few times but about to buy blackberry passport and wondering if any sky apps will work with it?

Not really been able to find a definitive answer online. Had a look on the amazon app store could only see the sky go and cinema app, didn't see sky+, and it said it would only work with android phones. Have heard about downloading android apps via snapdragon or something? But not sure about this either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Try to stay away from the Amazon app store. It tends to be outdated. Side-loading with Cobalts system will open the phone up for a much better user experience.
    07-24-16 09:52 AM
    Hiya - I have a passport and currently run Sky+ ok for remote recording.

Sky Go will not work because of the lack of silverlight but other sky apps like sky service, sky sports do work via the android emulator.

As suggested, I would use cobalts version of the Google play store and then install from there.

Give me a shout if you need a hand.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 10:45 AM