Is there any working tricks that if I upload/post something on Facebook it will show uploaded via BlackBerry or BB? Like it shows Facebook for android or uploaded via lite.
    04-04-20 02:09 AM
    Not that I'm aware of.
    04-04-20 05:46 PM
    I think the last time the app did that was with the old Facebook app for BBOS on my old Torch 9800.

But, i don't think even the app for BB10, back when it still worked, ever did.
    04-04-20 09:16 PM
    Is there any working tricks that if I upload/post something on Facebook it will show uploaded via BlackBerry or BB? Like it shows Facebook for android or uploaded via lite.
    So if you just want to add text saying something like:
    " -Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Smartphone. Join secure BlackBerry Messenger BBMe messaging on iPhone or Android too!"

Do it from BlackBerry's Settings....
    Language and Input - Prediction and Correction - Word Substitution - Add Shortcut
    (decide what your shortcut should be...like say "zz" fill in what you want it to say, multi-line messages work as well.)
    Save it.
    Then whenever you type a message, at the end type "zz" (or whatever shortcut name you prefer) and the suggested substitution will appear as a word suggestion, tap it and the full phrase will be typed in.

As for pictures taken with the camera alone, you can manually add a phrase, from an app like "Notes on Pictures" from BlackBerry World (don't remember if I've used it or not - a bit clunky to have to do this for your purposes possibly (multi-step), but if you really want it, and your BlackBerry to stand out, there it is).
    Note the instructions in the app description mentions saving the image by taking "a screen shot" of the finished edit of the picture, I'm guessing that you don't technically save the picture within that app, but by pressing the "volume up" and "volume down" buttons at the same time. But I could be wrong on that. Give it a try and let the rest of us know.

(Something diff't but using a variant of screen shots is: "Takeshot - Free", or "InstaText", or "Snap2Share", maybe there are more apps, look around BlackBerry World and let us know).
    Last edited by i_plod_an_dr_void; 04-05-20 at 10:32 PM.
    04-05-20 10:03 PM