Hi everyone, I will buy a new KeyOne next week, I usually use these apps: telegram, twitter, slack & grab (uber of southeast asia) . I have a question please, does KeyOne work well with those apps? I afraid when I use physical keyboard, the virtual keyboard will appear as well.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Richy Nguyen likes this.
    07-14-19 02:20 AM
    Hi everyone, I will buy a new KeyOne next week, I usually use these apps: telegram, twitter, slack & grab (uber of southeast asia) . I have a question please, does KeyOne work well with those apps? I afraid when I use physical keyboard, the virtual keyboard will appear as well.
    Hello,

I don't personally use any of those apps, so I can't speak to them specifically. There should be no issues at all.

What I can speak to is the keyboard. Unless you intentionally toggle the virtual keyboard to display at all times, then no, it wont display.

The virtual symbol tray will appear if you press the physical SYM key on they keyboard.
    Richy Nguyen likes this.
    07-14-19 08:36 AM
    It runs android, it does. But how well the gps works to track the grab or how good the signal reception (4G or wifi) for internet needs is different story.
    Richy Nguyen likes this.
    07-14-19 08:56 AM