Does exsist spy software for q20, to instal on phone with physical access.

And if exsist and instaled, can I see that I have on phone?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 10:32 AM
    Yes, No, Maybe....

1) if you are on the latest version of 10.3.3 you should be good.
    2) if you are careful about the apps you install and the permissions you allow, you should be good.

You install some File Manager you found on some APK file share and you give it permission to access files and other aspects of your phone... that could be like having spyware.

Totally undetectable spyware that you didn't install and no one had access to your phone to install... probable not.
    10-30-17 11:13 AM
    I think if you have reason to believe someone may have installed spy software on your phone you should:
    1. do a complete factory reset.
    2. when setting it up again, use a decent password
    3. change all your online account passwords. In particular, choose a very good one for your BlackBerry ID. If you have BlackBerry protect fully enabled on your phone, it can be used to track you.
    4. enable two factor authentication on any online accounts that allow it.
    10-30-17 11:17 AM

Totally undetectable spyware that you didn't install and no one had access to your phone to install... probable not.
    The OP did mention physical access.

Not all physical access is equal though. If it was protected by a decent password, it's probably fine.
    10-30-17 11:22 AM
    The OP did mention physical access.

Not all physical access is equal though. If it was protected by a decent password, it's probably fine.
    Personally I think it depends on who you are trying to "protect" yourself from. Wife/Girlfriend (or both), probable not much they could do if you are smart. NSA or FBI.... probable not much you can do. As BlackBerry was listed on the site for the company that hacked the iPhone for the FBI.
    10-30-17 11:38 AM
    Personally I think it depends on who you are trying to "protect" yourself from. Wife/Girlfriend (or both), probable not much they could do if you are smart. NSA or FBI.... probable not much you can do. As BlackBerry was listed on the site for the company that hacked the iPhone for the FBI.
    If we were talking about remote access or password protected physical access I'd agree.

If you have physical access for as long as you want, and there is no password, installing a program that monitors something (location for example) is quite plausible. You don't have to "hack" the phone. You can grant any necessary permission.
    In fact, given BlackBerry protect is built in, you could spy on the phones location without needing any special software at all.
    10-30-17 12:44 PM