Does Crackberry ask for BB10 news from Blackberry or just find it via whatever way.
    BB has their own blog and news outlets, I was curious if anyone here at CB asks them for BB10 news.
    03-26-16 08:06 AM
    Not these days. Now it's popular to discuss how 'BlackBerry is dead' here. Nothing serious, almost nothing new and definitely nothing smart. No need to stay.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 08:33 AM
    Blackberry is still a very strong company, in software. As we all know they have a joint security venture with Samsung. In this security-conscious world, they are still at the forefront. Despite Apple's laughable claims that their phones are secure (the FBI always knew they could break into iPhones, BTW, but they were looking for legal precedence. In fact there are several videos online showing this). BBerry software is so secure, you get stuff like this from India, Saudi and now Pakistan.

BlackBerry delays Pakistan shutdown as talks on government access continue | Reuters
    03-26-16 09:19 AM
    Not these days. Now it's popular to discuss how 'BlackBerry is dead' here. Nothing serious, almost nothing new and definitely nothing smart. No need to stay.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry is alive. Only BB10 is dead.

*ME173X
    Ronindan and DrBoomBotz like this.
    03-26-16 09:21 AM