I'm contemplating migrating from my Q20 classic, to a KeyOne or Key2. however, I need to make sure that I -don't- remove the data off my old Q20 after the transfer, until I've verified that I no longer need that phone. Can anyone confirm that the Content Transfer App used for migrating to the Keyone/Key2 phones only copies the data and doesn't delete it? ( I know this probably seems like a 'duh' question, however, all the documentation says it 'moves' the data, which would mean it copies it over, and deletes the old copy. So I want to be sure I cover my bases before trying it.
    10-29-18 04:44 PM
    It doesn't affect any data on the handset at all. It just copies it.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-18 09:52 PM
    I'm contemplating migrating from my Q20 classic, to a KeyOne or Key2. however, I need to make sure that I -don't- remove the data off my old Q20 after the transfer, until I've verified that I no longer need that phone. Can anyone confirm that the Content Transfer App used for migrating to the Keyone/Key2 phones only copies the data and doesn't delete it? ( I know this probably seems like a 'duh' question, however, all the documentation says it 'moves' the data, which would mean it copies it over, and deletes the old copy. So I want to be sure I cover my bases before trying it.
    I was a bit concerned about this when I switched from my still valued Z30 to my Motion which I'm using begrudgingly. But I do confirm that the data on the source device stays intact. The data is only copied from the source device & transfered over to the receiving device.
    10-29-18 11:23 PM