Hi, All. Apology if this question has been answered before. As far as I know, Blackberry that runs its original OS has the most reliable push email among other platforms. I'm currently using LG smartphone, and I'm very disappointed with the email notification on Gmail app that is often delayed by 2 minutes. My question is, does Blackberry smartphones, for instance Aurora, that run Android OS are as reliable as those running Blackberry OS, in terms of the email notification?
    01-09-18 08:57 AM
    No, they use same Active Sync services like everyone else. Has been that way since they left BIS behind.

You can try different "apps", I've seen some say that HUB+ works better than say the Gmail App.

Me, I've had five device with three different OS and five different email clients.... and my three email services all arrive within micro seconds. That said, none of them are the Gmail App.... Suggest you do your own testing.
    01-09-18 09:34 AM
    I am on a PRIV and our corporation has Gmail. I don't even remember what my configuration is anymore, but I use the BB Hub on the PRIV and my email arrives on my phone pretty much simultaneously with the notification on my desktop. Sometimes ahead of, sometimes lagging by a couple of seconds.

Completely useful and reliable.
    01-09-18 10:16 AM
    I am on a PRIV and our corporation has Gmail. I don't even remember what my configuration is anymore, but I use the BB Hub on the PRIV and my email arrives on my phone pretty much simultaneously with the notification on my desktop. Sometimes ahead of, sometimes lagging by a couple of seconds.

Completely useful and reliable.
    Same here. I have disable email apps like Gmail and receive all my emails via HUB and it works perfectly.

Good luck
    01-09-18 10:24 AM