Sent my DTEK50 in for repair or next steps of the swollen battery, on June 4. Courier tracking showed it was received and signed for. Blackberry 360 still cannot verify any status of the phone (or if the repair centre has confirmed they have it). It's June 18. I asked for a direct number for the repair centre. The 360 call centre in Mexico couldn't give me a direct number. Super frustrated. Can't find a # online.
    06-18-18 07:19 PM
    Reach out to @bbmobile on twitter
    06-19-18 12:29 AM
    The TCL Repair Center in Mississauga is complete garbage. They received my KEYONE on July 3rd, couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, sent a refurbished one back to me within a couple of days, but UPS held onto if for another week because TCL told them to require direct signature, UPS would always come around noon and not leave a note as to where my phone was. Anyways, once opening up the box, I noticed some serious issues with the phone. (1) phone was unable to make any calls, absolutatly none (2) power button and finger scan page were 3-7 second delayed. So i would press the button and wait until the screen turned on. (3) Also, the phone would restart multiple times throughout the day. _ Imediatly, I notified 360 repair about this, and to told me to wait and try a couple of tricks before sending it back. Of course, none of their options worked. So I was told I had to write a new submission to obtain a new case number. Also to put forward $680 for them to hold, so they could rush me a replacement phone, while they fix the refurbished phone they sent me. Which made no sense to me why they couldn't just fix their mistake and provide me with a phone that works while I return the junk they sent. Apparently, this repair program does not work that way. So I will have to wait in line again for them to fix their own mistake. (I sent in my phone originally July 3rd and it is now July 27th while my current status is "phone awaiting repair" WORST SERVICE EVER!
    07-27-18 05:02 PM