I can barely see the numbers and symbols on my new KEYtwo.
    09-14-18 02:40 PM
    Better is subjective and you're not going to get any mass amount of user feedback until the device is released and in people's hands.
    09-15-18 01:52 AM
    From what I see, the alt characters are printed in a lighter finish, therefore more legible on the LE than on the KEY2

Does anyone know if the KEY2 LE has a better keypad than the KEYtwo?-img_0238.jpgDoes anyone know if the KEY2 LE has a better keypad than the KEYtwo?-img_0239.jpg
    09-22-18 06:38 PM
    Yeah I remember the numbers and symbols being real easy to see on older BBOS devices, like the Torch slider, even the Passport with the on-screen virtual display is easily readable for symbols. But the keytwo which I played around with at a retail outlet, the symbols were too faint and maybe small for my eyes. Younger eyes might not be a big deal at all. That's a bit of problem as I don't always have the right glasses around for a quick read or reply. Perhaps they should size it back to the torch days. Most of us know where the letters are by memory, its the symbols that you have to usually look for. Maybe newer batches or a key3 device might fix this.Does anyone know if the KEY2 LE has a better keypad than the KEYtwo?-sany0157.jpg
    09-12-19 12:01 AM