if not plz give some alternatives
    09-29-14 08:18 AM
    no my friend, they didn't allowed for popular and user-friendly protocols like PPTP or L2TP, because of weakness in their security level... why they should allow "ANDROID APPS TO ROUTE YOUR CONNECTION"??? that's very unsafe and some apps may use it to tunnel your connection in background to spy on you or form MITM attacks. I tried Cisco Any connect client (which is available through blackberry but not compatible with any connect protocol!!) and yourfreedom proxy tunnel... neither worked for me! I suppose the IP tables required for tunneling the internet connection are removed from android emulator. the most simple way is to find an IKEV2 operator, in my country there's one.
    09-29-14 08:56 AM
    Microsoft IKEv2 is one the secure VPN protocols that is now supported on BB10. There are many tutorials around to help you set up the VPN on blackberry so you don't have to look for a third party app when you can set it up manually.
    09-30-14 03:35 AM
    No Android VPN App does not work on BB10.. Blackberry products often fall short in compatibility when it comes to VPN services. There are few VPN that support Blackberry. PureVPN, ExpressVPN and VPN Reactor support BB you can try anyone of them..
    09-30-14 05:44 AM
    Having tried a variety of VPN apps the best for my use is VPNme in BB World. In app payment. Inexpensive. Works as described. Others either did not work or were expensive or too difficult to set up for my tastes.
    09-30-14 07:09 AM
    No both are designed for different operating systems
    03-14-15 01:30 AM