Knowing that Bberry from Q5 can use android apps via Amazon I want to come back to bberry keyboard phone - Q5 or Q10. But I read that there is a lot of bugs in the last version of the OS release in january by RIM. Did fixes or, better, an update already available ? If not when ?
    It seems that all this has been rolled on in a hurry not very much in line with the seriousness and professionnalism that Bberry want to epitomize. But it's still time to erase this so bad impression.
    Raphelm
    03-12-15 08:56 AM
    While there ARE some bugs in this new 10.3.1 version of the BB10 software, over all it is pretty good and a fix IS in the works. I do not find the bugs to be a show stopper. One in particular the flickering screen bug, only happened to me one time and restarting my device fixed it and it has not happened since. Android apps work great and are so easy to install with the new Amazon App store, or via 3rd party options such as 1Mobile, Snap, or directly via websites and apk files.
    We don't have a Timeline for the fixed version but generally Android works swell

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-12-15 09:42 AM
    While there ARE some bugs in this new 10.3.1 version of the BB10 software, over all it is pretty good and a fix IS in the works. I do not find the bugs to be a show stopper. One in particular the flickering screen bug, only happened to me one time and restarting my device fixed it and it has not happened since. Android apps work great and are so easy to install with the new Amazon App store, or via 3rd party options such as 1Mobile, Snap, or directly via websites and apk files.
    03-12-15 10:02 AM