Hello guys.. I open this thread to know your views.

The subject is :
    Every time in BlackBerry world if there is a good app you have to buy it . It is becoming very difficult to buy 4/5 apps in a day being a midrange user you have to pay so much of money for every good apps (it may be list app,maybe photo editing app,security app) ..

I am not disrespecting BlackBerry for this reason.. I am also a BlackBerry fan. And I love my BlackBerry Z3. I want to know your views...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 10:18 AM
    In my opinion support or not support doesn't matter for me because I have not much apps in my device.. free or paid..

But in case of BBM custom pin - not support..

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 10:22 AM
    You know there's other areas in the forums other than the "ask a question" section right. %90 of your posts are in here. The ask a question section is more for people that haven't signed up to CB that want to ask a quick general question.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 10:38 AM
    title murder too. I don't support your terrible title
    05-03-15 10:51 AM
    This thread for every one.. any one can put there opinions.. and for title I am not writing any story with appropriate title.. ok..if you don't like the title then post the same topic in appropriate thread and with appropriate title..

90 % of my threads are in section because I want help.. and the name of the forum is get help and give help. That's why I posted here...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 11:03 AM
    This thread for every one.. any one can put there opinions.. and for title I am not writing any story with appropriate title.. ok..if you don't like the title then post the same topic in appropriate thread and with appropriate title..

90 % of my threads are in section because I want help.. and the name of the forum is get help and give help. That's why I posted here...

Posted via CB10
    Except that if everyone had the same idea as yours and just posted in here all the times the forums would be a messy place, that's why it's divided into sections to make it easy for people to search ect. For example this post should most likely be in the apps section of the forums.

Hopefully a MOD can come by and move this to the right place and send you the link for the rules.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 11:16 AM
    Bit confused really, you're finding it hard to buy Apps?
    05-03-15 11:34 AM
    Do you support it or not.. ???

Jock straps offer excellent support and come in different sizes. You might try that.
    05-03-15 11:45 AM
    Bit confused really, you're finding it hard to buy Apps?
    I think he's suggesting he doesn't want to pay for decent apps.

4 or 5 apps per day? Really OP?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    05-03-15 11:48 AM
    I think he's suggesting he doesn't want to pay for decent apps.

4 or 5 apps per day? Really OP?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    I am not suggesting any thing to anyone... if you like a app you can purchase it thats up to you. Who I am to tell you purchase it or not..

For every app there is a purchase option would you like it or not that's was my topic.. because in other operating system your basic apps are free.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 12:04 PM
    I am not suggesting any thing to anyone... if you like a app you can purchase it thats up to you. Who I am to tell you purchase it or not..

For every app there is a purchase option would you like it or not that's was my topic.. because in other operating system your basic apps are free.

Posted via CB10
    On BlackBerry our basic apps are free too, it's included in the phone as well. Any other app that you may want a developer might charge for it. Which is their decision. And I don't mind paying for a good app

Posted via CB10
    karswarnava likes this.
    05-03-15 12:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    What are your "basic" apps?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    05-03-15 12:08 PM
    Basically, OP is complaining that most useful apps on BlackBerry World are not free, while they may be free on other platforms.

There are many threads about this, and it's been discussed many times.

The reason there are more free apps on iOS and Android is because there are many more developers, thus they basically compete with each other down to $0.

On BlackBerry, there are very few developers and not only are they developing their own apps, but also filling large gaps left by companies that have decided not to support BlackBerry (like instagram, snapchat, etc).

Normally when an app is offered free by a large company, it is because they recoup the costs by way of the service that the app allows customers to access (advertising, buying things, etc). But when independent developers make apps for those third party services, they do not get any income from the use of service (like instagram, snapchat, etc), so.. in order to keep supporting their hobby (or life , or at least pay internet fees?), they have no other option but charge for the app.

It's just another disadvantage of choosing BlackBerry over the more popular platforms.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 12:16 PM
    What are your "basic" apps?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    I don't want to mention what are the basic apps I have in my device..
    But I think instead of making a simple opinion you are arguing with me.. for that reason I am giving you a simple example of basic app that is fast tube that is build for BlackBerry App also..

If the topic is not clear to you that is ok.. thank you..

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 12:28 PM
    You're moaning for the sake of moaning, ok.
    If a App is paid, tough, Native devs are a rare site, if we don't make some sort of profit like said above its useless and we stop.
    05-03-15 12:42 PM
    I don't want to mention what are the basic apps I have in my device..
    But I think instead of making a simple opinion you are arguing with me.. for that reason I am giving you a simple example of basic app that is fast tube that is build for BlackBerry App also..

If the topic is not clear to you that is ok.. thank you..

Posted via CB10
    On what planet is anything I wrote considered arguing? I asked you to clarify what you define as a "basic" app in order to understand your point of view.

Personally I find I can pretty much do anything I would consider "basic" with the apps that are available from bbw, or through Google Play Store, or simply using the browser.

However, I am happy to pay for ad-free, premium content - Supertube being one. A special shout out to Kalemsoft media player as well.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    habs_fan and karswarnava like this.
    05-03-15 12:44 PM
    I only buy the apps that I need badly
    05-04-15 06:28 AM