In the past, if I was to select a number of paid (or free for limited time) apps within a current session, I would verify my BBID on the first selection and then the other ones that were selected in the same session (i.e. never leaving BB World or within a specified time frame), would not request a re-verification.

However, not sure if this is new to 10.3.1, or introduced earlier and I hadn't realized it, is that I need to re-verify my BBID after each app selection. Can I avoid this?

For example, for the International Women's Day apps, I selected a few and after each one I had to verify my BBID. I don't ever recall having to do this after each one. In the past, I think I did it after the first app and then it was verified for any remaining actions within that session.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to alter this behavior such that it was the same as it was earlier?

Let me know.
    Thanks.
    03-05-15 09:23 AM
    No, you don't have to but you'll need to change one of the settings in Payment Options.
    In BB World, swipe down from the top bezel and click Settings. Then select Payment Options. Type your password to authenticate. You'll now see an option: Always prompt for password before purchase which you can turn off. If set to off, you won't have to re-confirm your password for 30 minutes.
    That's the way it has been and no you can't avoid it as far as I know.
    I have always re-verified after each app.
    03-05-15 09:30 AM
    No, you don't have to but you'll need to change one of the settings in Payment Options.
    In BB World, swipe down from the top bezel and click Settings. Then select Payment Options. Type your password to authenticate. You'll now see an option: Always prompt for password before purchase which you can turn off. If set to off, you won't have to re-confirm your password for 30 minutes.
    03-05-15 09:34 AM
    Thanks for your input guys. I wonder why this changed. I guess my settings defaulted back after loading 10.3.1.

I've changed the payment options and will see if that fixes it. Much appreciated.
    03-06-15 09:05 AM