Should BlackBerry Keep the name sequence going or do they just change the name completely?
    11-08-20 10:50 AM
    Should BlackBerry Keep the name sequence going or do they just change the name completely?
    BlackBerry had nothing to do with the KEY series of phones from TCL, nor do they have anything to do with OnwardMobility's upcoming device.

OM will decide how best to market/position/brand its phone(s).
    11-08-20 11:49 AM
    BlackBerry had nothing to do with the KEY series of phones from TCL, nor do they have anything to do with OnwardMobility's upcoming device.

OM will decide how best to market/position/brand its phone(s).
    This is true, so we can only guess.

Blackberry Phoenix Bold would be a sexy name for the new device.
    11-08-20 01:08 PM
    This is true, so we can only guess.

Blackberry Phoenix Bold would be a sexy name for the new device.
    Unicorn codenamed Vapor currently in the lead.
    rthonpm likes this.
    11-08-20 03:09 PM
    Unicorn codenamed Vapor currently in the lead.
    Unicorn! Brilliant...

We urgently need some sort of leak for putting a face and name to the unborn.
    11-09-20 03:04 AM
    Unicorn! Brilliant...

Onward doesn't think so.....
    11-09-20 07:21 AM
    Unicorn! Brilliant...

Everytime I searching for OM related news, at some point, senior citizen targeted suggestions begin to sprinkle in and since I turned 50, I'm somewhat aware. I then realized, "mobility" isn't helping.

I'm beginning to really step back and just hope for a product that actually shows up. I keep looking at Sonim for parallel strategy but it's getting harder.
    11-09-20 07:28 AM
    Everytime I searching for OM related news, at some point, senior citizen targeted suggestions begin to sprinkle in and since I turned 50, I'm somewhat aware. I then realized, "mobility" isn't helping.

I'm beginning to really step back and just hope for a product that actually shows up. I keep looking at Sonim for parallel strategy but it's getting harder.
    But Sonim strategy isn't working too well for them.... thus the reason most these ex-Sonim folks are out of jobs. (What do you call a stock trading at under a dollar?)

Sonim has moved to pretty much being a "1st Responder" mobile company. Which "seems" like it should be solid business model.

Only problem, is here locally when a Hurricane hit and most cell towers went down, Sonim's solution would have been worthless. Old fashion 2-Way Radios is really all 1st responders need, phones would be nice as a supplement, but not as a replacement. But our local county offers a app solution for BYOD.

My guess is these folks at Onward are looking for a different niche (government and regulated industries), without fully understanding what kind of commitment these customers are going to require.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    11-09-20 07:59 AM
    (What do you call a stock trading at under a dollar?)
    Well, in my professional licensed capacity, depending on the vig, I'd tell prospects and clients it's the next Apple just hiding out, extremely undervalued but the closest idea next to winning lottery ticket. Can I put you down for 10K shares?
    11-09-20 12:57 PM