Hello All,
    I apologize for my great lack of knowledge. I use BES12 (Blackbery UEM) for my MDM.
    We Use mostly Blackberry Dtek50/60 and some Blackberrys some iOS and few other random Androids (galaxys and Nexus)

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is to intergrade our network with BES so we can access internal resources on the device (internal web sites, servers)

What I am most curious about is phone compatibility. Android for work is confusing me.

Here's the thing, I want to use Blackerry Secure Connect.
    I don't want to use Android for work because we don't need it. We have internal email and don't need Docs and other features. I only want to connect our Intranet.

But I keep reading what is required and it keeps coming back to Android for Work.

Does it just mean the device needs to be compatible (Android 5.0 or higher)
    or do I need an Android for Work account.

Thank you
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-03-17 09:50 AM
    You don't need Android for Work. In fact, Android for Work is disabled by default when using Connect Plus. You CAN use it. But you don't need to.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackb...114426102.html
    03-03-17 03:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

I was mostly confused because (from the link you gave me, thats what i was reading up on)
    The compatible devices, would say "Android for work" and then say Android 5.0 or later.
    It seemed i need Android for work.

so basically, if have an Android device running 5.0 or later, and a GOLD license i should be good?

Thanks again
    03-05-17 03:14 PM