Rumor has a Key3 coming this year in Q2. if so, buy key2 or wait? any thoughts, insight on what's coming down?
    Thanks
    02-15-19 12:30 PM
    There are no KEY3 rumors.. just rumors of rumors about KEY3.
    ppeters914, AmritD, TgeekB and 1 others like this.
    02-15-19 12:46 PM
    thanks Bla1ze, for the tip. I've been tracking a 8gb 128 gb international edition to buy when the price comes down to earth a bit. I guess i'll keep tracking
    02-15-19 12:51 PM
    I meant key 2 international edition.
    02-15-19 12:52 PM
    thanks Bla1ze, for the tip. I've been tracking a 8gb 128 gb international edition to buy when the price comes down to earth a bit. I guess i'll keep tracking
    If you're looking for a KEY2 with 8GB RAM, you're gonna be looking for a while, as it comes in 6GB only (which is plenty)
    02-15-19 01:42 PM
    After my research on Key2, I have decided to wait on whatever comes next whenever. Most issues deal with build quality. The deal-breaker is virtual voicemail not working on TMobile, the same problem that I have NOT gotten resolved with my current KeyOne BE. Not prepared to go through that again.
    02-17-19 08:16 AM
    Is there any reason to be sure visual voice-mail would work any better on a Key3? The issue is with TMobile, not the handset.
    02-18-19 09:30 AM
    Are you serious? No Key3 coming in 2019?
    02-18-19 10:52 PM
    Are you serious? No Key3 coming in 2019?
    Are you serious thinking a KEY3 would be coming in 2019?
    02-19-19 01:44 AM
    Hopefully they do come out with something by the end of 2019 my K1 won't last until 2020, good bye BlackBerry hello Samsung
    Tim-ANC and elfabio80 like this.
    02-19-19 09:59 AM
    Hopefully they do come out with something by the end of 2019 my K1 won't last until 2020, good bye BlackBerry hello Samsung
    You would switch to a Samsung ? If no Key3 rumors in summer, you should buy a K2...that's my opinion.

For my part, My K1 Black edition is still running pretty well, I'd like to see a new one (K3 or whatever the name) to change it but looks like we need some patience...
    02-20-19 03:17 PM
    You would switch to a Samsung ? If no Key3 rumors in summer, you should buy a K2...that's my opinion.

For my part, My K1 Black edition is still running pretty well, I'd like to see a new one (K3 or whatever the name) to change it but looks like we need some patience...
    Reading the various online BlackBerry forums, there seems to be more issues with BlackBerry cell phones from the build quality than before they were licenced under the current manufacture TCL
    02-21-19 07:40 AM
    My K1 won't make it either. Hate to think about going to another brand without a PKB, but the silence from BBMo is deafening
    02-21-19 08:27 AM
    Reading the various online BlackBerry forums, there seems to be more issues with BlackBerry cell phones from the build quality than before they were licenced under the current manufacture TCL
    Or it's just fewer people here... and more of them are here because they had an issue.

Other forums are kinda the same... people for the most part don't need the "web" to help them with iOS or Android devices as much. Tweaking, Rooting, Jailbreaking - tips and tricks, aren't what they were in the early days of smartphones.

So it's possible that quality control isn't the issue that it "seems" to be. Most device still get very good ratings on Amazon and other sites.
    02-21-19 08:31 AM
    I hope a Key3 gets announced and released soon.

I'm not interested in an interim jump to Key2 from my currently over worked Key1.
    06-08-19 08:53 AM
    After my research on Key2, I have decided to wait on whatever comes next whenever. Most issues deal with build quality. The deal-breaker is virtual voicemail not working on TMobile, the same problem that I have NOT gotten resolved with my current KeyOne BE. Not prepared to go through that again.
    If it ends up being byod, they probably won't support that feature again.
    06-08-19 02:46 PM
    I am hoping to see K3 later this year, Rumour or no rumour most of us who purchased a K1 on first release will be ready for a upgrade by years end. Now is BlackBerry ready to fill our need that's the bigger question , if not I can see a lot of BlackBerry users moving away from BlackBerry replacing their current phone with something else.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-09-19 10:06 AM
    I am hoping to see K3 later this year, Rumour or no rumour most of us who purchased a K1 on first release will be ready for a upgrade by years end. Now is BlackBerry ready to fill our need that's the bigger question , if not I can see a lot of BlackBerry users moving away for BlackBerry replacing their current phone with something else.
    There’s not a LOT of BB users to begin with... hence the reason to either buy Key2 or LE or something else anyways. Tomorrow never comes.
    John Albert likes this.
    06-09-19 10:09 AM
    There’s not a LOT of BB users to begin with... hence the reason to either buy Key2 or LE or something else anyways. Tomorrow never comes.
    Why would you down grade to K2 or LE, and pay stupid money they are asking for phones coming to the end of their life cycles. Perhaps TLC realise there is no money to be made in BlackBerry phones and let them die a slow death,
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-09-19 02:34 PM
    Why would you down grade to K2 or LE, and pay stupid money they are asking for phones coming to the end of their life cycles. Perhaps TLC realise there is no money to be made in BlackBerry phones and let them die a slow death,
    Which is why I said tomorrow never comes. There may not be a Key3 if the Key2 and Key2 LE don’t sell enough.
    06-09-19 03:12 PM
    Which is why I said tomorrow never comes. There may not be a Key3 if the Key2 and Key2 LE don’t sell enough.
    Sorry a little slow on the uptake, Sunday brain working not week day brain.
    06-09-19 05:42 PM
    Sorry a little slow on the uptake, Sunday brain working not week day brain.
    LMAO ...... no harm no foul
    06-09-19 06:00 PM
    Why would you down grade to K2 or LE
    Going from a KEYone (especially Silver) to a KEY2 or LE is an upgrade on most fronts.
    06-16-19 03:10 PM