One of the things I loved about the old Blackberries is that they synched beautifully with Microsoft Outlook for contacts, emails ,etc. (I was not on an enterprise) I absolutely HATE Gmail, yet it seems the Priv and the Passport are preset to work with Gmail. I have not used either of the new phones -- I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is so crammed with bloatware I want to scream. I find this typical with all of the Android phones I've used since moving off the Blackberry platform.

So. Priv and Passport working with Microsoft Outlook?
    03-02-16 01:31 PM
    Yup - both hosted exchange and outlook.com accounts working well here on a PP SE.
    03-02-16 02:24 PM
    One of the things I loved about the old Blackberries is that they synched beautifully with Microsoft Outlook for contacts, emails ,etc. (I was not on an enterprise) I absolutely HATE Gmail, yet it seems the Priv and the Passport are preset to work with Gmail. I have not used either of the new phones -- I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is so crammed with bloatware I want to scream. I find this typical with all of the Android phones I've used since moving off the Blackberry platform.

So. Priv and Passport working with Microsoft Outlook?
    Yup my passport downloads off my company server with no issues.......If you need a hand let me know...WOOF!
    03-02-16 07:40 PM
    Outlook sync isn't a priority for either BlackBerry or Microsoft anymore. It was a kludge for adding access to contacts and calendars when using POP email. Almost all modern email providers offer at least IMAP, if not some form of Active Sync. POP was fine when storage was expensive and we only used one computer to manage all of our email, but times have changed.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 05:12 AM