First order from this company (Z30). They have them is stock but do not know when they will ship? Up to 7 days and then 3-5 day with FEDEX.

Is this not a very long time to get something out of a warehouse? Is it just me is is this below par service what Blackberry wants? Oh and there are no cancellations? Don't Canadian laws take precedent here that you can basically cancel any order within 30 days.

I want my Blackberry product but this is not the norm I hope. Anybody have a better experience with this company?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 12:08 PM
    Yes, we've heard this before; you're not the only one. At least you got the Z30 at a great price and will be worth the wait.
    11-28-14 02:31 PM
    what part of "he still hasn't gotten his phone" did you not understand.

so no, he does not have a great phone at a great price, he has funds removed from a credit card and a promise that eventually a phone might ship out

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 02:49 PM

so no, he does not have a great phone at a great price, he has funds removed from a credit card and a promise that eventually a phone might ship out

Posted via CB10
    You don't understand. I understand it perfectly. He got the phone at a great price (Meaning -he saved A LOT of money) and will be worth the wait (yes, its a great phone, and totally worth the wait.)
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    11-28-14 03:37 PM
    do you understand how commerce works? seriously all jokes aside, the PRICE doesn't not determine the service you get. whether he bought the phone full price or not, it should be shipped out in a reasonable time. 5 plus business days is NOT a reasonable time frame, especially since today is basically over and we are looking at Monday now at very best.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 03:42 PM
    do you understand how commerce works? seriously all jokes aside, the PRICE doesn't not determine the service you get. whether he bought the phone full price or not, it should be shipped out in a reasonable time. 5 plus business days is NOT a reasonable time frame, especially since today is basically over and we are looking at Monday now at very best.

Posted via CB10
    You want to feel the way you feel, so you will disagree with anyone who doesn't echo your thoughts.

If you can't wait a few days, you should go in Best Buy and get a phone there. Get an android like you said in your other thread. Complaining about your issue on CrackBerry won't solve anything.
    11-28-14 03:48 PM
    Apparently Second to last post from vdubhero states what's going on from THIS forum handling DR - http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=979219
    11-28-14 03:59 PM
    I can wait a few days, perhaps instead of running two cents together for a dim response you actually read the issues that are going on. people aren't getting their phones. they aren't waiting a few days, it's now entering a second week.

it absolutely doesn't matter at all how great a deal we got or not. if I paid full price and still had these issues should I not complain?

if I didn't know better I would say you work at digital river. no other reason to defend their bad practices

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:11 PM
    Apparently Second to last post from vdubhero states what's going on from THIS forum handling DR - Do NOT order from shop.blackberry! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    The explanation hasn't stopped his rants, though...
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    11-28-14 04:12 PM
    why would it? number one rule of consumerism: get what you paid for.

if you weren't so high from pollution maybe you could read how I'm actually trying to help fellow consumers that are in a similar spot as me that keep getting work around from Digital River.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:18 PM
    I'm not high and you are not helping. Period.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:11 PM
    I bought my Q5 from Digital River. It took a few days, but I got a great phone at a fabulous price.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    You made up that quote. That's never good in discussions.

You're reading "got" as "has", everyone else is reading "got". The advice is basically, 'look on the bright side'. We can't ship your order.

And Digital River sucks balls. No one is defending them. They took weeks to ship my Z10 months back. It really floors me BlackBerry is still doing business with them, I assume they signed a contract and stuck, because I haven't personally had worse online store than them in 20 years of Internet purchases.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:29 PM
    yeah, I guess I should gone the extra mile and said I was paraphrasing that quote, not a direct quote from the poster.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 08:22 AM
    yeah, I guess I should gone the extra mile and said I was paraphrasing that quote, not a direct quote from the poster.

Posted via CB10
    You also should not have said that I was high. You do not know me, so keep me out of your wild assumptions.
    11-29-14 09:46 AM
    Good grief guys, calm yourselves.

I understand the OP's pain in being impatient and wanting what I ordered ASAP. I have purchased from them before and it took a little longer than expected.

That being said, this is more than becoming the new norm with purchasing anything online. I ordered a set of HIDs for my car and it ended up taking a month to get them. I ordered a robot sweeper and it took 3 weeks to get. Both of these were because of the shipper taking a ridiculous amount of time to ship the item.

My thoughts and suggestion to the OP.
    If you are that unhappy with your experience, return both phones once received. Go to your local best buy or carrier and purchase these phones. You will still have your shinny new phones and will not have supported the company that has horrible customer service and shipping speed.

If you end of keeping the phones then quit complaining because it won't do anything. You still will have supported the company you complain about and it won't end up changing anything.

Best practice is to not give the company the business. Period.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 10:01 AM
    Now they cancelled my order saying that they have not received payment however the money was taken from my PayPal account.

I love Blackberry but this is silly. I just want the phone within a reasonable amount of time just like any consumer would.

I am not expecting above and beyond just general good business practices.

Yes the price is great and so is the phone but is it worth fighting for my money back when I don't have the phone...I'm sure it will get resolved (I hope) but this is not what I expected.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 01:03 PM
    no you can't be serious? how they hell are they doing that? I have a feeling this is happening to me, oh man now I'm really worried.

can't wait to hear the snarky remarks about those you got your phone at a great price now.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 04:32 PM
    Now they cancelled my order saying that they have not received payment however the money was taken from my PayPal account.

I love Blackberry but this is silly. I just want the phone within a reasonable amount of time just like any consumer would.

I am not expecting above and beyond just general good business practices.

Yes the price is great and so is the phone but is it worth fighting for my money back when I don't have the phone...I'm sure it will get resolved (I hope) but this is not what I expected.

Posted via CB10
    Are you shipping to an address not on your PayPal account? That's the only bs excuse.
    11-30-14 12:19 AM
    Actually I called and spoke to them tonight. They are not sure why they cancelled the order but advise me everything is ok in regards to the Z30 order. The one that was cancelled was for a Passport. The customer service rep said he can't tell what went wrong (I appreciate that honesty) but that everything is ok and likely my phone will ship Monday (Z30).

Now that's all I expect. Reasonable explanation which I got. Thank-you Digital River.

Now this cancellation had me curious so I did my own investigation...I think it was my fault.

Before I ordered the Z30 I was going to order the Passport and went all the way to check out (logged in). The following day I ordered the Z30. I believe because the Passport was in a "shopping cart" while I was logged in and the there is no log out button that I can see is where this mix up happened. They cancelled the order because obviously they did not get paid.

My two cents...I get the feeling here people think I was bashing BlackBerry and or a company for the heck of it...I wanted to know of what issues people are having and how to figure it out.

I think I did that on my own and yes it is a great price and look forward to receiving the new phone. It will take some time to adjust to full touch as this was typed on a Q5.

So if it does not go well the transition maybe to a Passport in the new year regardless.

Cheers...a Canadian that buys Canadian.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 02:17 AM
    Got my Z30 today. It's perfect. Also got an email that due to the delay I will get a coupon for 25 percent off any accessories. I think that is fair. All in all...I got my phone..it works well (for a great price) and I have been compensated for the delay. I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    anon1727506 likes this.
    12-10-14 02:20 PM
    I'd like to add some issues to this forum. Primarily for transparency's sake.

Last night I went ahead and bought the PP on the valentines special. I'm happy with the price but after I saw that Amazon had dropped the price as well I called the company (Digital River) this morning to cancel my order before it shipped out. That way I could order through amazon and it would likely ship faster and get here faster as well (I live in Hawaii).

So I get call the center in what I believed to be India or Indonesia or something. To be fair I didn't ask where they were located. Now usually this isn't an issue for me except the lady couldn't understand what I was asking her. I'm from the Midwest United States where I've been told we have one of the cleanest English accents there is. I just don't think she knew English very well. After leaving me on hold for 5 minutes she returns to tell me it can't be cancelled. Which is odd because it hasn't even been processed yet. That should be the easiest point of cancellation as I haven't even been charged through Paypal yet.

Anyhow,

I'm still going to attempt to cancel it through paypal so I can order through Amazon. We'll see how it goes. Not holding out much hope though.
    02-12-15 01:55 PM
    I too ordered two PP's (Black and White) yesterday on the Valentines special... I received the Order Confirmation stating that I would receive another Shipped confirmation... I did pay extra for Ground Express!

How long does Ground Express take? How long would I have to wait??

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 07:20 PM
    I too ordered two PP's (Black and White) yesterday on the Valentines special... I received the Order Confirmation stating that I would receive another Shipped confirmation... I did pay extra for Ground Express!

How long does Ground Express take? How long would I have to wait??

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267

Posted via CB10
    Oh never mind, I just received a mail stating the package is in transit and expected delivery date is Monday 16th...
    Phil Kauffman likes this.
    02-12-15 08:19 PM