Anyone can tell me please, what is different between booting using volume button and booting using power button.
    If using volume button, press volume up & down together about 5 second. Using power button, press and hold then restart.

Send from my Blackberry Z3
    07-08-14 11:21 AM
    Anyone can tell me please, what is different between booting using volume button and booting using power button.
    If using volume button, press volume up & down together about 5 second. Using power button, press and hold then restart.

Turning on and off with power button doesn't actually fully turn the device off, it puts the phone into more of a hibernating state. The volume buttons actually resets the phone, clears the RAM and reloads everything from scratch which takes longer. Volume button way of booting sometimes solves issues happening on the phone which a simple turn off and on wouldn't fix, volume button would sometimes fix these issues.
    07-08-14 11:33 AM
    The Volume Button method initiates the Alpha protocol and has you BlackBerry wait for 5 minutes for a reply from Moon Base Alpha.

The Power Button method initiates the Omega protocol and has your BlackBerry scan the area for the Omega particle for at least 5 minutes.

So it really depends on which of those two protocols you think are more likely to happen and thus reduce your boot time.
    07-08-14 11:33 AM
    If was stuck on wifi issue, which one must i used?

07-08-14 11:42 AM
    If was stuck on wifi issue, which one must i used?

Try the volume one.
    07-08-14 12:00 PM