And is there a way i can backup all the information on my browser such as bookmarks and history
    08-17-15 12:22 PM
    You can backup your data via BlackBerry link.

I think the difference between security wipe and reloading the software is that a security wipe cleans every bit on your internal storage and reloading just overwrites what it needs to use.

So if you wanna make sure that nobody will ever be able to read anything off the internal storage then do a security wipe.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't checked this.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Daanisawesome; 08-17-15 at 03:45 PM.
    08-17-15 03:04 PM
    I don't know but reloading takes less time than wipe

 CB10 - Q10 - 
    08-17-15 03:20 PM
    A security wipe cleans everything from your phones memory, to the point where the phone is just like it would be when you got it from you provider. There would be nothing on it and you would be starting fresh including having to provide your blackberry id again. It will not touch your SD card.
    Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-17-15 03:33 PM
    Security Wipe - overwrites all the data on your devcie (several times) and then reinstalls the OS based on what is loaded "in the recovery partition"... takes longer due to the overwriting.

Using LINK to reload the software... it will use whatever is the lastest approved update for your device to just reformat the drive and reload the OS... pretty quick and simple.

Autoloaders - you can chose what version you want to install (as long as you aren't trying to go too far back). Can be a leak, official for your Carrier or another Carrier...

Backups.... the more the better.
    LINK (have seen people that have not been able to get a restore to work)
    And any of a number of Apps that do limited backups of particular data.... contacts, text messages, bookmarks..
    08-17-15 03:46 PM