I just bought a blackberry porsche design p'9983 off a friend.....it was working fine, then I connected it to WiFi and it now says: Device Pin Blocked - IMEI ######.....

unable to contact blackberry service. please contact service provider for assistance.

any way around this? with installing the latest autoloader help?

thank you all
    08-27-20 06:41 PM
    Couple of other post with the same issue... not sure if those were you are not.

Can try and Autoloader, but in the end a Blocked PIN is generally an issue with ownership. I'd return it to your friend and get your money back. Let him worry about where he bought it from...
    08-28-20 09:21 AM
    Couple of other post with the same issue... not sure if those were you are not.

Can try and Autoloader, but in the end a Blocked PIN is generally an issue with ownership. I'd return it to your friend and get your money back. Let him worry about where he bought it from...
    Yeah thanks to conite, ben-xg and old-mill, I'm able to get past the device pin screen. Device is just a toy without data and Wi-Fi now.

Autoloader did work to wipe the device. Some trick on YouTube allowed me to bypass the blackberry protect screen.
    08-28-20 08:23 PM