While using DTEK on my KEY2, I have a red warning because the Developer Options and USB debugging is on. Where do I locate them to change them?
    09-14-19 05:56 PM
    While using DTEK on my KEY2, I have a red warning because the Developer Options and USB debugging is on. Where do I locate them to change them?
    Settings, system then developer options. I have this turned on and debugging off and don't get the detek warning if that helps.
    rarsen likes this.
    09-14-19 08:52 PM
    When I am offered the option to <Change Settings> when pressed I get the message <Please unable developer options first>. When pressed nothing happens ???
    09-14-19 09:28 PM
    When I am offered the option to <Change Settings> when pressed I get the message <Please unable developer options first>. When pressed nothing happens ???
    If you go to device settings, then into System you should see "Developer Options". If you don't have that submenu enabled yet, then you need to do the following:

Under System, go into "About Phone" and at the bottom you will see "Build Number". Quickly Tap this 7 times to enable Developer Options.

If DTEK is giving this caution but Developer Options isn't enabled yet, then that is a strange glitch.

Under developer options you will be able to toggle it off entirely, or toggle on/off the USB debugging option.
    rarsen likes this.
    09-15-19 12:43 AM
    Was now able to turn it off and now have a DTEK reading of <Device secure with 0 recommendations found>. Thank you sir, your input was extremely appreciated, as I was starting to become bananas.

With many thanks and wish you a most pleasant day,
    rarsen
    09-15-19 11:28 AM