So im giving my phone away, so i have took my MC and wrote the password in wrong until it wiped the phone. i gave my phone away and release that i have deleted of my stuff from the desktop manger software on my laptop. can i still do it?
    if not what shall i do?
    is the blackberry attach to it or is it dependent on the BBID
    10-09-14 12:50 PM
    Data backups done on your PC are associated with your BB ID. You'll still be using your same BB ID (but on a new phone, I would suspect) so you would have access to those backups. The new owner will be using a new BB ID on that phone so that phone would no longer have access to those backups on your PC. You shouldn't have to delete anything because the phone you sold and the information in those backups will never come into contact with each other again.

Cheers.
    Data backups done on your PC are associated with your BB ID. You'll still be using your same BB ID (but on a new phone, I would suspect) so you would have access to those backups. The new owner will be using a new BB ID on that phone so that phone would no longer have access to those backups on your PC. You shouldn't have to delete anything because the phone you sold and the information in those backups will never come into contact with each other again.

Cheers.
    10-09-14 01:11 PM