Why is it that when I delete items through Gmail they remain in my hub? I've gone into the account settings but I can't seem to have it sync the Trash folder.

Is there another way to get it to sync so that the deleted items are taken out of my hub?

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    06-24-15 01:28 PM
    Why is it that when I delete items through Gmail they remain in my hub? I've gone into the account settings but I can't seem to have it sync the Trash folder.

Is there another way to get it to sync so that the deleted items are taken out of my hub?

Weird...

My Gmail items delete from the hub, as do the items for my main IMAP account (though they then have to be manually cleared out of the Deleted Folder on the IMAP server)..... but when I delete items from my main POP3 account, though the items disappear from my phone, they still show on the server (and will then download to Outlook on my PC, etc)

I must have different Gmail settings to you, but all my settings are default (as far as I am aware)
    06-24-15 01:54 PM

Try this :

http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-gmai...hout-archiving

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 02:34 PM