Hello Crackberry, so my problem is I downloaded some apps from the amazon app store, and for some reason, deleted them some days later from my device using the little trash icon when holding the icons. Thing is, I want some of these apps again and when I open amazon app store and go to "my apps" it shows that the apps are available to "open", meaning they are still installed I assume? There is no reinstall option or anything of the sort. They don't show up in file manager or the device search, I just wanna know how I can get them back on my home screen as apps, where I don't have to go through the amazon app store to access them. Thanks for any help!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 03:25 AM
    Have you rebooted your phone since you removed them?
    08-08-16 05:42 AM
    You might have to go find the apks for them in the file manager and delete them. I seem to recall having to do that on my z30

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-08-16 08:50 AM
    I'm sure I have rebooted my phone, but nothing. And as for the apks where exactly would they be? I went to the Android folder, found some folders labeled as some of the apps I downloaded but not all are there. I cannot find them anywhere else

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 05:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I got a Passport a week ago and I installed the Plex app from Amazon. I deleted it a couple days ago. Now I've changed my mind and the Amazon app store shows it still installed. It's running 10.3.2.2474.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 07:42 PM
    Hello Crackberry, so my problem is I downloaded some apps from the amazon app store, and for some reason, deleted them some days later from my device using the little trash icon when holding the icons. Thing is, I want some of these apps again and when I open amazon app store and go to "my apps" it shows that the apps are available to "open", meaning they are still installed I assume? There is no reinstall option or anything of the sort. They don't show up in file manager or the device search, I just wanna know how I can get them back on my home screen as apps, where I don't have to go through the amazon app store to access them. Thanks for any help!

Posted via CB10
    In the os version. 2876, there is an android runtime error due to which uninstallation of the android apps doesn't completes. I'm assuming you have the same problem, and indeed it does appears to be. Only the icon from the menu disappears. Though the app remains installed. The thing you have to do is install some earlier version of the android runtime through sachesi. Also, there is android runtime fixer sort of app in BlackBerry app store. It is approx 84 mb. Give it a try. Don't forget to reboot your phone. Then properly Uninstall the app and then only you can reinstall them.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 10:35 PM
    Go to BlackBerry world and search BlackBerry runtime, than only install it, not open, restart ur device than go to ur apps for open or download, I think than ur problem will be solb.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 07:08 AM
    OK, I'll try that out when I can and see if it helps! Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 11:33 PM
    I have been having the same issues with Amazon app on Z30. When I uninstall apps downloaded from them. It disappears from my phone desktop but somehow it doesn't go away. I can still launch it through Amazon. (reboots or soft reset don't work)So I tried to reinstall the app through 1 mobile but it says I must uninstall old version first. When I hit uninstall 1 mobile shuts down.I went in file explorer and couldn't see any remnants of the file. However I did see the app still in device manager listed but it was just a black box with no icon. Going on amazon.com on your computer and trying to delete it from the list doesn't help. It's still on the system somewhere. side loading apk files had no luck It just said unable to install. The Device wipe fixes it but if you download an app on amazon again and uninstall it, the problem arises again.
    08-13-16 04:06 AM
    I have been having the same issues with Amazon app on Z30. When I uninstall apps downloaded from them. It disappears from my phone desktop but somehow it doesn't go away. I can still launch it through Amazon. (reboots or soft reset don't work)So I tried to reinstall the app through 1 mobile but it says I must uninstall old version first. When I hit uninstall 1 mobile shuts down.I went in file explorer and couldn't see any remnants of the file. However I did see the app still in device manager listed but it was just a black box with no icon. Going on amazon.com on your computer and trying to delete it from the list doesn't help. It's still on the system somewhere. side loading apk files had no luck It just said unable to install. The Device wipe fixes it but if you download an app on amazon again and uninstall it, the problem arises again.
    I'm surprised they haven't fixed this yet, surely others have have complained and this seems to be a big problem :/

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 11:13 AM
    It IS fixed. Here is the link:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Reboot immediately after install. This is only for OS 2876/2836 and 2888/2848.
    freeyo likes this.
    08-13-16 11:19 AM

Is there a difference in rebooting by holding the power/lock or by holding the two volume buttons? Or does it not matter? I'm on a passport if that helps

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 05:03 PM
    Is there a difference in rebooting by holding the power/lock or by holding the two volume buttons? Or does it not matter? I'm on a passport if that helps
    Posted via CB10
    Doesn't matter. Any power cycle will do fine.
    08-13-16 05:30 PM
    Doesn't matter. Any power cycle will do fine.
    Will try as soon as I'm home, thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 06:44 PM

Goota love the internet! Thanks for that little nugget!, I've had the same issues with a family member's handset and Google pulled this pup for me. Awesome and fixed.....
    08-13-16 06:54 PM
    hmmm site seems to be down. will try later

by the way whats the name of app?
    08-16-16 04:47 AM
    hmmm site seems to be down. will try later

by the way whats the name of app?
    Android Runtime. But you can't search for it. You just use the direct link.
    08-16-16 07:18 AM
    It worked!! Thank you so much conite

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 01:57 PM
    ok, i got it thanks
    Last edited by brian 13; 08-17-16 at 12:20 AM.
    08-17-16 12:07 AM
    08-17-16 12:16 AM
    It works thank so much
    08-31-16 04:19 AM