On my Passport, just last Saturday, my home screen wallpaper got changed to another image (a skeleton showing the middle finger). I was finally able to change the wallpaper by turning off parental controls and choosing another image, but it isn't permanent.

Whenever "parental controls" is turned on, the same background appears.

I found the image, and it was called: "onemobile_wallpaper". So I deleted the image and the 1mobile app, but it still appears whenever I turn parental controls on. Ok, so I don't need parental controls, but it shows that somehow the image is still there.

Any help is appreciated to not only permanently remove the image, but how to check if anythings compromised?
    07-06-15 08:37 AM
    Like a growing number of people you've been hit by some kind of malware from the 1Mobile store. You may need to delete any folders left over from the removal in the /misc and /misc/Android directories. Failing that, you may need to re-install your OS.

The possibility of things like this were one reason I stayed clear of the wild west type app stores like 1Mobile.
    07-06-15 08:56 AM
    Where was BlackBerry guardian?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 09:08 AM
    Do you have teck savy kids or a girlfriend that plays with your phone?haha delete the app and restart your phone ,if that doesn't work delete again and restart again,lol
    07-06-15 09:09 AM