I purchased my Blackberry Passport the first month it came out directly from Blackberry. I currently carry four smartphones and I have upgraded them 2 to 3 times since I purchased my BB Passport. My Passport is still like new running strong and has out last any other device that I have owned. I have continuously owned Blackberry's since 2003 starting with the pager style. I have two old BB Torches that still work and are being used as nightstand clocks. My Passport is now in the End of support life phase. I am not sure if I want to replace it with the current line of BB of which none use the Blackberry O/S. They use the O/S that my other smart devices use. I do not know if the current hardware, which is no longer manufactured by the same company as my Passport, is as durable and reliable as my passport (didn't even need a case for my Passport) So I have come here to ask other BB users for their opinions on the New Hardware and O/S. I use Email extensively and prefer a real full layout keyboard. Opinions from the old timer BB users like me would be of special interest.
    04-11-19 08:18 AM
    If you want a PKB phone.... you really don't have much of a choice. If you don't need a PKB phone, really no reason to even consider BBMo at this point.

Beyond that opinions on the "new" BBMo BlackBerries run the gambit....
    04-11-19 08:35 AM