I need help on the Passport SE that I purchased in October 2016 as new from amazon in the US. The device came with uneven keyboard lighting and light bleeding from between the keys. The keys on the sides like the "Q", "A", "Z", "P", "L", and "Enter" are made poorly. They will give a "click" sound when swiping with gentle pressure, that is not actually pressing it. I have sent the device back and forth with the repair department in Canada for the past 6 months. I have received 4-5 replacement phones in these 6 months and all of them came back with the same situation. I have expressed the issue again and again and again but still the phones they are sending me have the exact same set of issues. I am so frustrated if BlackBerry can still make phones anymore. I want some help.

Before I bought this phone from amazon, I have bought the same model from BlackBerry website last year for about ten times. And also none of them are right. The issues ranges from display not mounted on the phone properly, speaker panel is poping out from the phone, keyboard lighting issue, keyboard tactile issues, to a big scratch on the silver metal surface right out of the box. I returned all of them. So technically, the one that I just drop off with FedEx maybe my 20th BlackBerry Passport. I just don't understand what's wrong with BlackBerry.

What device you are using? BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    What OS or Firmware is your device running on? 10.3.3
    What steps have you taken already to try to fix the issue? Contact BB Repair
    If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running? N/A
    Are there any specific error messages you get? If so, what are they? N/A
    04-10-17 08:14 PM
    20th BlackBerry Passport. I just don't understand what's wrong with BlackBerry.
    Wow, that is intestinal fortitude right there! I would have been long gone from BB after Passport #2 . Sorry can't be of any help, but again, Wow.
    04-10-17 08:29 PM
    So technically, the one that I just drop off with FedEx maybe my 20th BlackBerry Passport.
    That seems insanely excessive to still be dealing with the issue. Most customer service centers won't deal with it that long and would have refunded you long ago or offered an entirely different device. You might want to request to speak with a repair center manager.
    04-10-17 08:46 PM
    I contacted BlackBerry Repairs and they are still sending me Passport SE. What can I do?
    04-10-17 08:47 PM
    I have never had one issue with a phone arriving with any defect out of the box. It is hard to imagine it happening near 20 times, the same phone, to the same person.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-10-17 09:43 PM
    I contacted BlackBerry Repairs and they are still sending me Passport SE. What can I do?
    Buy a PRIV?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 09:49 PM
    I don't want a PRIV. I love to have keyboard with the screen, not under. I bought the passport SE because I like BBOS.
    04-10-17 09:51 PM
    I don't want a PRIV. I love to have keyboard with the screen, not under. I bought the passport SE because I like BBOS.
    Sounds like the KEYone will be perfect for you then.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 09:54 PM
    Still, I want a working BBOS device, that is not defectve out of the box.
    04-10-17 09:55 PM
    Still, I want a working BBOS device, that is not defectve out of the box.
    After 20 attempts, I'd say it's not gonna happen for you...

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    04-10-17 09:57 PM
    That's why I reach out for support. I believe this place is now officially the right place for support. The person from the repair department that I talked to told me they only contact the facility by email. So the facility may not know there are problems with the phones.
    04-10-17 10:00 PM
    That's why I reach out for support. I believe this place is now officially the right place for support. The person from the repair department that I talked to told me they only contact the facility by email. So the facility may not know there are problems with the phones.
    Sounds like you're the only person having the problem since the phone isn't sold anymore through BlackBerry. They're probably sending you the same phone over and over ;-)..

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 10:06 PM
    I hope not. They have different PIN so I don't believe it is the same phone...
    Last edited by phycent; 04-10-17 at 10:21 PM.
    04-10-17 10:07 PM
    do you know where it made? if all from the same MFG, you might get the similar stuff (using the same tooling for place the key pad for example).
    04-10-17 10:37 PM
    It says made in Mexico from the labels shipped with the replacement phones.
    04-10-17 11:23 PM
    I'm starting to feel like you are the only one that would have these issues . I feel like if you sent me one I would be fine with it . Lol
    04-11-17 01:02 AM
    It says made in Mexico from the labels shipped with the replacement phones.
    They're all made in Mexico, though.
    04-11-17 01:04 AM
    No one here can help you with repair support though. You're beyond the point of help we can offer in that you've already contacted the repair center and processed it directly through them. If the repair center is NOT actually repairing your devices, the issue needs to be addressed and escalated with them.
    04-11-17 06:24 AM