Hi I had an old blackberry and was subscribed to bbm. The person who set it up is no longer around, so do not have password, pins etc. I am now using a phone from Samsung. I wish to deactivate bbm on this device as I no longer use bbm services. I am still having money deducted off every month when I load airtime.
    01-31-17 06:34 AM
    cancel your service with your provider for the old blackberry
    BBM is free so it would have nothing to do with your samsung, but you can install bbm on your samsung from google play.
    01-31-17 09:43 AM
    Hi I had an old blackberry and was subscribed to bbm. The person who set it up is no longer around, so do not have password, pins etc. I am now using a phone from Samsung. I wish to deactivate bbm on this device as I no longer use bbm services. I am still having money deducted off every month when I load airtime.
    Money deducted for what?
    01-31-17 11:18 AM
    cancel your service with your provider for the old blackberry
    BBM is free so it would have nothing to do with your samsung, but you can install bbm on your samsung from google play.
    Wonder if he's still paying for BIS on his account (old BBOS phone).... if he isn't using the BlackBerry anymore, then he doesn't need any BlackBerry services that were once part of some phone packages.
    01-31-17 11:34 AM