In passport, comma is not available in the touchscreen keyboard row when in quick switch mode. Is there a way users can customize symbol available in touch screen keyboard? I don't use most of the symbols.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 06:51 AM
    Sorry, but we can't (currently) customize the virtual keyboard.
    03-21-15 07:45 AM
    Does your virtual keyboard show the symbol for languages (between caps & apostrophe)? If you disable the 'always show language switch' option (settings=>language & input=>input languages=>quick switch=>off), the language symbol should turn into a common once you start typing. You can still toggle between languages by long pressing the comma. This works for me, as I use the comma much more than I switch languages. Hope this helps.
    03-21-15 10:30 AM
    In passport, comma is not available in the touchscreen keyboard row when in quick switch mode. Is there a way users can customize symbol available in touch screen keyboard? I don't use most of the symbols.

Posted via CB10
    It's available. Just change the settings
    Customize touchscreen keyboard row in passport-img_20150321_114118.png
    03-21-15 10:41 AM
    I just recently switch to Quick switch mode. I use both pretty often so I would like to have access both easily. When I press and hold to change language, it changes the tempo. What's the point of offering quick language switch option if it means taking away one of the most frequently used symbols? Take away : for all I care.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:56 PM
    I just recently switch to Quick switch mode. I use both pretty often so I would like to have access both easily. When I press and hold to change language, it changes the tempo. What's the point of offering quick language switch option if it means taking away one of the most frequently used symbols? Take away : for all I care.

Posted via CB10
    You type in two languages when speaking to the same person ? God damn!

I agree : is not that useful...
    03-22-15 10:55 PM
    Yes, lots of English words are just used directly. I guess there is no quick fix of this problem until BlackBerry does sth.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:06 AM