Is there any way or app for BlackBerry KeyOne for custom app and contact notification and alerts like it was in BlackBerry OS10. In BlackBerry OS10 it was possible to set vibration and other kind of alerts for apps and notifications, like I used to set text and social alerts silent and vibration on for calls and calls from few important contacts were set at loud while others on vibration. I really miss that feature of BlackBerry 10, I wish I was informed few days earlier about extension of whatsapp on BlackBerry 10 devices I would have never switched from my BB Classic to KeyOne.
    06-22-17 05:34 PM
    Is there any way or app for BlackBerry KeyOne for custom app and contact notification and alerts like it was in BlackBerry OS10. In BlackBerry OS10 it was possible to set vibration and other kind of alerts for apps and notifications, like I used to set text and social alerts silent and vibration on for calls and calls from few important contacts were set at loud while others on vibration. I really miss that feature of BlackBerry 10, I wish I was informed few days earlier about extension of whatsapp on BlackBerry 10 devices I would have never switched from my BB Classic to KeyOne.
    I use Sound Profile by Corcanoe.
    06-22-17 05:38 PM
    I use Sound Profile by Corcanoe.
    I installed Sound Profile and I like to know do you keep the factory phone volume as normal and set the sound profile to silent?
    07-27-17 05:55 AM