Hi all.

So I recently picked up a Key2 and am really enjoying it. I do have a question though - One of the things you can change the currency key to is the ctrl key. Forgive my ignorance but what does the ctrl key do on a BlackBerry? I don't know if I will change it from the currency function but I can't make that decision without knowing what I'm missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    12-30-18 10:22 PM
    Hi all.

So I recently picked up a Key2 and am really enjoying it. I do have a question though - One of the things you can change the currency key to is the ctrl key. Forgive my ignorance but what does the ctrl key do on a BlackBerry? I don't know if I will change it from the currency function but I can't make that decision without knowing what I'm missing.

Thanks
    IMO, this is one of the best features of the keyboard so I have my currency key set as the Ctrl Key

The Ctrl key is used just like on a PC:

Ctrl-A: Select all
    Ctrl-C: Copy
    Ctrl-V: Paste
    Ctrl-Z: Undo
    Ctrl-Y: Redo
    Ctrl-X: Cut
    12-31-18 06:51 AM
    Hi all.

Thanks
    This page gives a bunch of additional ones: Ctrl shortcuts - Keyboard - latest
    HershL likes this.
    01-14-19 06:16 PM